Simply made, ethically sourced meat snacks that are packed with protein — not with sugar.
CHOMPS are the on-the-go protein snacks that you’ve been missing. These 100% grass-fed & finished beef, venison, and turkey sticks come in a variety of flavors including Salt & Pepper, Jalapeno Turkey, Italian Style Beef, Cranberry Habanero Beef and Sea Salt Beef. CHOMPS also comes in mini “chompling” sizes to satisfy simple snack cravings or for the little ones in your life.
Why We Love Them
- Meat sticks made out of humanely raised animals following free-range protocol that gives access to outdoor areas 4x the size of areas provided by the average commercial ranch.
- Available to purchase online and at Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods. Subscribe and save options
- Produced in facilities without the top 8 allergens – milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, and even coconuts. Plus, no GMOs
- Rewards program that gives consumers points for every CHOMPS purchase and other actions
- Available in full sizes or “Chomplings” mini bars for snacking and kids
- Easily consumed on the go or added to your favorite meal for protein
The Science & The Soul
CHOMPS only uses the best ingredients: grass-fed beef from Tasmania and venison from New Zealand. Their cattle have superior nutrition by grazing on fresh, green grass all throughout the year. Additionally, CHOMPS is extremely cognizant of each ingredient that goes into its stick. To ensure maximum nutritional value, CHOMPS is made with zero sugar, zero artificial preservatives, zero nitrates, and zero fillers. The regular sized sticks have 9-10g of protein and range between 60 – 100 calories, while mini “Chomplings” have 4-5g of protein and 30-40 calories. All CHOMPS meat sticks have a 13 month shelf life and are free of the top 8 allergens wheat, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, fish & shellfish.
From the ingredients to the packaging, CHOMPS is mindful of its impact on the planet every step of the way. CHOMPS practices environmental stewardship and ethical treatment of animals, working only with farmers who produce beef that is humanely and ethically raised and treated. CHOMPS visits all of its farms individually to make certain that animals are treated properly, grass and soil conditions meet CHOMP standards, and there are carbon sequestration practices in place. Needless to say, CHOMPS is unwaveringly committed to creating a nutritious treat that is ethically and responsibly made.