Personal percussion massagers that save the day when you're tight and tense.
If you already have your at-home workout routine down and are looking to take it up a notch, consider Therabody. This wellness technology company creates cutting edge muscle recovery tools that have captivated everyone from professional athletes and fitness junkies to busy parents and 9 to 5ers around the world. Its most popular product, Theragun, uses proprietary, smart percussive technology and pulses 40 times per second to enhance muscle recovery, release stress and tension, and soothe discomfort by moving lactic acid out of the muscles. Therabody also sells percussion foam rolling tools, compression boots, and CBD products. In April 2021, they announced acquisition of another Fascination brand, Powerdot, in their question to offer their consumers everything they need to take care of their physical wellness.
Why We Love Them
- Smart percussive therapy devices like massage guns, percussion foam rollers, CBD body products, and compression boots that improve muscle recovery
- Devices connect with your smartphone to offer personalized wellness suggestions and videos on how to get the most out of your products
- Educational program, Therabody University, teaching live and digital courses to teach people how to leverage Theragun Percussive Therapy in specific professions
- Acquired Powerdot, an electrical muscle stimulator to aid in muscle recovery and can be controlled via smartphone, in April 2021
- Ambassador program with celebrity athletes from a variety of sports and multi-year partnerships with renowned football clubs Real Madrid, Manchester City, and Paris-Saint Germain
- Products are sleek and small enough to be stored easily when not using them. The Theragun Mini can also be transported easy for on the go care.
The Science & The Soul
Theragun, Therabody’s first product, is a handheld percussive massage device that is powered by QuietForce Technology to provide an unrivaled muscle recovery experience. It delivers up to 60 lbs. of force that reaches deep into the muscle at 40 times per second. It comes with six head attachments for different massage types and body parts, and it connects with an app that integrates with Apple Health and Google Fit to suggest personalized massages for your workouts.
Therabody’s Wave series offers percussive foam rollers in three distinct shapes. In addition to the Wave Roller that functions as a vibrating foam roller, the spherical Wave Solo offers the ability to pinpoint recovery, while the Wave Duo targets muscles in the back and spine. All Wave products connect to the Therabody app like the Theragun. If you’re looking to get more out of your foam-rolling routine, consider the Wave series.
TheraOne, launched in May 2020, is a CBD wellness line that offers topicals and ingestibles to aid in recovery of the body. Made out of USDA Organic CBD, their full spectrum potent CBD is clean and effective. Shop by needs like performance, rest or recovery to find the best CBD product to pair with your recovery routine.
RecoveryAir, one of Therabody’s newest product releases, are compression boots that boost circulation to fight muscle fatigue and recover quicker. They decrease swelling and stiffness in the legs, providing a fast recovery cycle. For those who are always on their feet or putting in a lot of miles every week, the RecoveryAir will become their best friend.
Powerdot is the newest addition to the Therabody family. This smart muscle stimulator is fully controlled through the PowerDot app, available on your smartphone, to ensure your muscles get exactly the precise amount of electrical muscle stimulation to stimulate your motor nerves and sensory nerves to relieve pain and release endorphins.
You don’t need to be a professional athlete to have access to leading edge muscle recovery and wellness technology. Therabody creates tools to empower people to take care of their bodies and live better lives at home. By investing in innovation through strategic acquisitions and dedicating resources towards education through its blog, podcast, and professional certification course, Therabody reminds people of the importance of taking care of themselves and their body and gives them the power to do so.