Scientifically formulated skincare for you based on 45+ lifestyle factors.
About PROVEN Skincare
Just when we think that every avenue of the beauty industry has been explored, we are PROVEN wrong. PROVEN Skincare throws away the typical, collectivist approach of a traditional beauty company, replacing it with an incredible focus on the person behind the skincare.
Why We Love Them
- Personalized, tailor-made skincare products for each individual
- Made from scientific, clean, and non-toxic ingredients
- Allows you to focus on the aspects of skincare most important to you
- Provides product formulations and pairings using the Skin Genome Project; the largest active beauty database in the world, allowing for the advancement of skincare worldwide
- Recognized by MIT and received the AI Technology of The Year Award. Also awarded ‘Personalied Skincare of the Year’ by the Independent Beauty Council.
The Science & The Soul
In order to create the most effective personalized skincare products, Yuan and Zhao have developed what they call the Skin Genome Project. The Skin Genome is, to date, the most comprehensive database of effective ingredients for skincare, as well as the winner of MIT’s 2018 Artificial Intelligence Award.
Using the data collected, Yuan and Zhao developed a simple, AI-assisted quiz, suitable for any customer. The resultant database, along with PROVEN’s partnerships with fellow leading dermatology experts, allows for a highly personalized skincare set, focusing on the most prevalent skin issues an individual consumer is facing.
So far, 84% of PROVEN users feel their skin is more well rested, 87% claim it is softer, and 94% of customers say that their skin feels smoother.
According to founder Ming Zhao, PROVEN began as a personal mission. As a young professional working in finance, Zhao’s life was plagued by the ravages of time and overwork. There was no remedy available on the market, until she joined forces with Dr. Amy Yuan, a computational physicist from Stanford who had her own skin struggles.
With the creation of the Skin Genome Project, women and men with various skin concerns no longer need to rely on faceless corporate skincare entities or mass-produced “solutions” to resolve their problems. Now, there is a scientifically-PROVEN system giving back years of life to those struggling, and every new customer is another person adding to the project.